Friday, March 29, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a wonderful weekly blog hop hosted by Viklit, encouraging us to take a moment and celebrate the small things in our lives: laundry done, a story written, whatever we have to celebrate.

This week, I celebrated a little early on Tuesday . . .because everything going on seemed too awesome to not share right away.

Today, in addition to all those Tuesday celebrations, I have these:

1. Half of our laundry is done, and the other half is on it's way to being done.

2. Bags are halfway packed for a vacation at Whistler.

3. Vacation at Whistler starting in three days.

4. Dieting has been bad, but I've ridden 20 miles via stationary bike, and walked 3 miles this week.

5. I'm ready to be an A to Z minion for L. Diane Wolfe, even though I'll be minioning from a hotel for several days next week . . .I'm ready.



6. Good Friday.

7. Easter.

(Image from wakpaper.com)


Happy Easter!


See you next week for A to Z!




Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm having a spring sale for Champion in the Darkness. It's currently 99 cents at Smashwords, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble Nook. I lowered it to $2.99 at Kindle, but I'm hoping that Kindle will price match. So, if you haven't picked up an ebook version of Champion in the Darkness, April is a good time to do it!

22 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your holiday and have a blessed Easter!

Al Diaz said...

Enjoy your vacation, Tyrean. Glad you're ready for the challenge. Keep up with the exercise! :D

Suzanne Furness said...

Enjoy your holidays. Happy Easter.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks Alex!!!

Thank you Al!

Unknown said...

Vacation! Hope you have a great one, Tyrean. :)

Mark Means said...

Have a great vacation and, at least your biking...that's something! :)

See you at A to Z!

Laurel Garver said...

Have a blessed Easter and lovely vacation, Tyrean. Victory over the laundry monster is always worth celebrating too. :-)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Have a great holiday and vacation.

I haven't been doing good on my diet either, but there's always right now to get back in it.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm thrilled to have you as my helper!

Have a wonderful Easter.

Unknown said...

enjoy your holiday and have a Happy Easter!

SK Anthony said...

Have a wonderful vacation, yay for laundry and HAPPY EASTER!

VikLit said...

Whistler Vacation! How lovely. Happy Easter!

Laura Clipson said...

Enjoy your vacation! Happy Easter :)

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Good luck with the A-Z challenge :)

And yay for the exercise. That was my personal celebration this week too!

Michelle said...

I hope you have a blessed and peaceful Easter season!
See you Monday!

Deb Fein said...

Have a good one, Tyrean!

Chancelet said...

Good Friday and Easter are the best things to celebrate! May your sales boost and your vacation be a boast... or something like that. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Suzanne - Thanks!

EJ - Thank you!

Mark - Thanks! See you around for A to Z!

Laurel - Thanks! I hope you have a blessed Easter too! And the laundry monster just never seems to get completely vanquished, but at least I can reduce his size now and then.

Natalie - you're right. Today's the day!

Diane - I'm thrilled to help! Thanks!

Adriana - Thank you!

SK - Thanks!!!

Viklit - Thank you!

Laura - Thanks! I plan to enjoy!

Rebecca - Exercise is great!

Michelle - you too. See you Monday!

Deb - Thanks!

Nancy - Thank you!

Joanne said...

Celebrating the small things ...I love it's have an awesome vacation!
blessings, Joanne

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Feel free to surf to my web blog - anvil pruners

Tammy Theriault said...

What??? You had a good exercise...don't beat yourself up! ;)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Enjoy your Holiday. Happy Easter.