Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weighted

Weighted (Prequel Novelette)
The Great War of 2185 is over, but my nightmare has just begun. I am being held captive in the Queen’s ship awaiting interrogation. My only possible ally is the princess, but I’m unsure if she is really my friend or a trap set by the Queen to fool me into sharing the secret of my gift. A gift I keep hidden even from myself. It swirls inside my body begging for release, but it is the one thing the Queen can never discover. Will I have the strength to keep the secret? I’ll know the answer soon. If the stories are true about the interrogators, I’ll either be dead or a traitor to my people by morning.
Weighted is here! And I'm so excited. A while back, Ciara Knight asked for ARCs and I managed to get in on that. I loved, loved, loved Weighted!


Ciara writes to ‘Defy the Dark’ with her fantasy and paranormal books. Her debut novel, The Curse of Gremdon, was released to acclaimed reviews, securing a Night Owl Top Pick and five stars from the Paranormal Romance Guild. Also, book I, Rise From Darkness, from her debut young adult Battle For Souls series, secured glowing reviews and won July Book of the Month from Long and Short Reviews.
Her first love, besides her family, reading, and writing, is travel. She's backpacked through Europe, visited orphanages in China, and landed in a helicopter on a glacier in Alaska.

Ciara is extremely sociable so please feel free to connect with her at her blog, website, Twitter, Goodreads, or Facebook,
Ciara is a very encouraging, and I highly recommend reading her blog, as well as her books.

You can find Weighted at Smashwords Amazon and Barnes and Noble 
Upcoming books in The Neumarian Chronicles:
Escapement (Book I) - Early 2013
Pendulum (Book II) - Mid 2013
Balance (Book III) - Early 2014
Other books by Cara Knight:
Battle for Souls Series
Ascension of Evil - Coming in October

9 comments:

Ciara said...

Thank you so much for helping spread the word about my new release, Weighted. I greatly appreciate it! I'll be around if anyone has any questions. Also, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog with free copies today and tomorrow.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Great!!!

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats to Ciara!

Luanne G. Smith said...

Love that cover so much, and I actually won a copy of WEIGHTED this morning on another blog, so I'm looking forward to reading it soon! :)

M Pax said...

Wooo hooo for Ciara! I'm looking forward to reading this.

Arlee Bird said...

This really is a great sounding book.


Lee
Wrote By Rote

Tara Tyler said...

crazy promotion week!
great cover! yay for ciara!

Carol Kilgore said...

Good to see you at Alex's blog yesterday.

Golden Eagle said...

The more I read about it, the better this book sounds. :)