Friday, July 20, 2012

Creation Fest

This is where I am today:


And Saturday night, the festival will end with the Newsboys:



We love many of the bands that will be there this year (including the Newsboys), but my hubby is missing Skillet, and we're all missing Toby Mac. Skillet is working on the new album this summer, and Toby Mac is only touring the east coast while releasing his new album in August. 

Still, we're having fun, loving the music, the worship experiences, and the awesome speakers like Nick Vuijicic:

6 comments:

Heather Murphy said...

Ah, I'm so jealous! I went to Creation years ago. I love Michael Taite from Newsboys. I was a fan of DC Talk when they were together (Toby Mac too). We are all Liberty U Alumni

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What an uplifting concert!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those videos, Tyrean. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Heather - Liberty U has some awesome alumni!

Alex - It is! It's a great way to spend 3 and 1/2 days with a big group of Christian brothers and sisters.

Linda - You're Welcome!

Allison said...

I love the Newsboys! Their music just gets stuck in your head. I am a worship team leader at my church and we often do their songs. That sounds like an awesome fest. Enjoy!

Allison (Geek Banter)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Allison - The Newsboys are a great worship band! We sing some of their songs at our church too!