Friday, May 25, 2012

Forgetful, but Thankful, Friday

I thought I had a post pre-written for today. Where is it? hmm. Not certain. I moved a couple of other posts back a few days so that today was free for . . .what?

I honestly forget.

So, in honor of my original blogger status as a post pantster, I think I'll just go with what's on my heart at the moment:

Thankfulness

image found here

The sun is shining bright, the sky is a perfect blue, the dappled sunlight and shadow on the trees outside my window makes my heart sing, and I am thankful for my family, my friends, my blog buddies, my wonderful life, for people who care enough to make a difference for others, for organizations made of individuals who give life to the lifeless and hope to the hopeless. I'm thankful for my writing, and for all the great books there are to read. I'm thankful for life. I'm thankful for my savior, Jesus. I'm thankful for love.

What are you thankful for today?

And do you plan out every one of your blog posts, or do you post by the seat of your pants?

8 comments:

mshatch said...

I do both but more often I plan ahead - that way I never have to do anything right now :)

kidding of course! And I have a couple of awards for you at my blog if you're interested...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Amen! All of the above. And thankful for a three day weekend so that I can write.

Tyrean Martinson said...

mshatch - LOL - glad I'm not the only one. I'll be by in a moment. Thanks!!!

Alex - Amen. 3 Day weekends rock!

Ciara said...

There are so many things to be thankful for, mostly for the health and wellness of my family and friends.

Elana Johnson said...

I plan ahead and pants the writing of the posts. Then I obsessively edit them... It's sort of like writing novels, actually!

Ella said...

Wonderful post! I am thankful for all you said and art ; )

M Pax said...

I do both-- plan and pants. I'm grateful for all my marvelous blogosphere buds. Just awesome. It's snowing here. It's so dark, I had to turn the lights on ... No kidding.

Thanks for adding my book to your sidebar.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Ciara - I agree. The list of things to be thankful for is endless!

Elana - Wow! I do that with some posts, and not others.

Ella - Art is wonderful too!

M Pax - Snowing?! Wow! Blogosphere Buds are cool!