Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward

Alex Cavanuagh’s awesome book trailer for his second book. Alex is one of the hosts for this blogfest, so we all know him, but hey, check out this book trailer! It's awesome.

And now, I was supposed to only highlight three blogs, but there are so many awesome ones out there that I had a tough time choosing, plus I admit I didn't realize I could only do three . . . and my days been kind of packed with good and bad, and all the inbetween stuff too.

E.R. King’s Get Busy Writing site – E.R. King inspires writing with humor, encouragement, and a "just do it" attitude.

2 Encourage
Pam encourages faith with beautiful, thought-provoking posts.

Notes from the Writing Chair Angie gives insight to writing and life, and her posts frequently give me a kick in the pants with inspiration.

Writing With Shelly - humor, inspiration, and again, the swift kick when needed.

See a theme here?

Pay it Forward link: Pay It Forward Originator You know he's awesome because he's one of the hosts of this blog fest. Check it out!


There are so many awesome writers, and awesome blogs that I wanted to highlight more, but the day is at a close, and I have fried green tomatoes burning on the stove . . . that's what my day has been like.

6 comments:

Melissa Sugar said...

Hi, I am visiting from PIF. Great choices. I am off to visit the one you recommended that is new to me.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks for mentioning my book trailer! It still blows me away. And lots of new blogs to check out. Thanks for participating in our blogfest!

Angie said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out, Tyrean. I appreciate that!

Jeremy Bates said...

i missed the pay it forward hop, so coming fashionably late to say hello! nice to meet you tyrean :)

Pam Williams said...

Thanks for your highlight and kind words about my blog, Tyrean! A Pay It Forward blogfest is such a thoughtful idea! I'd love to join in next time!
Thanks again!
Pam

Tyrean Martinson said...

Melissa - Thanks for stopping by!

Alex - Thanks for being one of the awesome hosts of this blogfest!

Angie - You deserve it!

Jeremey - Hello!

Pam - Thank you for all your encouragement!