Monday, June 7, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 9

365 Days of Blessings (and thankfulness) - Day 9

1. God is everyday, every moment, all the time.
2. The True Transformer: the Alpha and Omega. Codename: Jesus. (from a kids sermon yesterday with transformer toys vs. the true transformer)
3. My husband's dedicated practice of the Dancing Daddies dance for the end of the year production.
4. The Dancing Daddies, Moving Mommies class that is helping me truly see (full length mirrors - aah!) why I don't want to eat snacks.
5. My youngest daughter attended a birthday party today with a friend she made this year at Home School Co-op.
6. My oldest daughter and I had coconut ice cream with toppings together while her sister was at the birthday party.
7. Shakespeare's play, Much Ado About Nothing, one of my favorites.
8. Friendship with faith.
9. Anticipating dance productions.
10. The amazingly friendly atmosphere at our dance studio.

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body." Philippians 3:20-21

No comments: